Need to cut but the rain is cold on my neck!

I remember last fall in maybe late November seeing a lawn care company mowing a property early in the morning when the ground was white from a hard frost. I was thinking "that can't be good on the lawn!". Or would it just stunt the growth but not harm the grass?? :confused2:

Always been told that it burns the grass, as if the blades were to dull, or you mow short on the hottest day of the year, same reaction, but Idk for sure.
 
I cut frost in October last year, the result was a terrible cut and golf ball sized chunks of ice on my blade tips! It was a waste of time and I had to go back later on to give it a 1/4" trim to make it look good. It was however the final cut for the year!
 
Cut 8 places tonight to make up for being delayed by the rain. I'm almost caught up with more rain forecast for tomorrow
 
Hey! Guess what? It's still frickin raining!!! Another 3" predicted over the next 4 days!
 
Back
Top