ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Apr 27, 2022 #2 And we do to. What the heck are you working on and what is the problem that you need help with. Model and serial number of both the mower and engine would be a good starting point, because we are going to ask for that information anyway.
And we do to. What the heck are you working on and what is the problem that you need help with. Model and serial number of both the mower and engine would be a good starting point, because we are going to ask for that information anyway.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Apr 27, 2022 #3 Ditto what IL posted. I’m on my second cup of coffee and will try to wake up while waiting for you to help us.
Ditto what IL posted. I’m on my second cup of coffee and will try to wake up while waiting for you to help us.
StarTech Lawn Royalty Apr 27, 2022 #4 Hey, I am on my second pot and wide awake but still my mental powers are not working. I have never been a mind reader.
Hey, I am on my second pot and wide awake but still my mental powers are not working. I have never been a mind reader.
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Apr 27, 2022 #5 StarTech said: Hey, I am on my second pot and wide awake but still my mental powers are not working. I have never been a mind reader. Click to expand... Some days I try to be, but most of the time it also required a 2x4 crack up side the customers head to get things working.
StarTech said: Hey, I am on my second pot and wide awake but still my mental powers are not working. I have never been a mind reader. Click to expand... Some days I try to be, but most of the time it also required a 2x4 crack up side the customers head to get things working.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Apr 27, 2022 #6 At my age, many days I need the 2X4 up against my head. If I feel it I know I’m alive.