need help

Make sure that the transmission support bracket is still attached to either the front corner or on some mowers the front of the transmission. Sounds like the tranny is rocking back and forth . If you find that the support bracket has come loose then also look at the frame tabs that connect the frame with the transmission axles. they will be cracked and will require repair.
These guys know there business on the site!!!!... Love the site and everyone's help thank you!!! Happy Easter!
 
The two broken axle ears are not the cause of your transmission rocking they are the result of the torque bracket coming loose from the top front of the transmission allowing the transmission to rock up and down in the front with direction changes and that movement is what broke the axle ears.

Unless you are referring to the torque bracket as the broken belt guide.
No but they are the result of the torque strap being broken. And I repaired several of these ears over the year because torque failed.
You guys were right. The two cracked ears are causing my transmission to rock causing the belt to hit the fan . Also I found that a belt guide had broken off from the transmission ( Drilled out the Two current holes that guide attached to and 2 bolts and nuts fixes that issue) . The ears I'm adding a kit to replace the cracked ones . Thanks for yalls help.
I assume you have the kit PN then.
 
No but they are the result of the torque strap being broken. And I repaired several of these ears over the year because torque failed.

I assume you have the kit PN then.
I do have a kit , also the torque bracket was also broken
 
Back
Top