Need help with pricing of new 2014 Fastrak 60".

bigdaddyr

Threads
I recently purchased a Raptor SD 54" and have realized that I want a step or two closer to commercial for what I'll be doing with it. The dealer I bougt it from is willing to give me back what I paid less $100 on it which I feel is extremely fair and the new mower a 2014 Fastrak SD for $6499. What are thoughts on the pricing with this? He also pointed out that it has the FX engine, and the chain suspended deck, both of of which I like.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I recently purchased a Raptor SD 54" and have realized that I want a step or two closer to commercial for what I'll be doing with it. The dealer I bougt it from is willing to give me back what I paid less $100 on it which I feel is extremely fair and the new mower a 2014 Fastrak SD for $6499. What are thoughts on the pricing with this? He also pointed out that it has the FX engine, and the chain suspended deck, both of of which I like.

Considering the 2015 MSRP and it having the FS $6499 doesn't sound to bad. Considering it's a 2014 he should be able to do better on the price. $6499 OTD would be better.

bigdaddyr

Threads
Considering the 2015 MSRP and it having the FS $6499 doesn't sound to bad. Considering it's a 2014 he should be able to do better on the price. $6499 OTD would be better.

That's kind of what I was thinking but figured I'd get some feedback. Trying to build a relationship with the dealer and not pee on his shoes.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
That's kind of what I was thinking but figured I'd get some feedback. Trying to build a relationship with the dealer and not pee on his shoes.

Yeah that's hard to do. About the only thing you can do is just let him know that when you buy any type of lawn-care equipment you'll be coming to him and not going to BBS.

bigdaddyr

Threads
Yeah that's hard to do. About the only thing you can do is just let him know that when you buy any type of lawn-care equipment you'll be coming to him and not going to BBS.

Makes sense. Rome wasn't built in a day and the proofs in the pudding.