Export thread

NEED HELP WITH MODEL NUMBER AND YEAR OF MY YARD MAN TRACTOR

S

Short Bus 11

I have a Yard Man MTD garden tractor, not sure what year it is and the model number. I cannot find any numbers on this tractor except on the engine. It is a Yard Man 22hp. hydrostatic automatic with hydraulic deck lift, and hydraulic 3 point hitch, and front shaft driven pto. :frown:

Attachments

BlazNT

BlazNT

Maybe 1996 MTD Yardman 999

gfp55

gfp55

Maybe a Yard-Man 995 - 999 made by MTD. White outdoor has tractors like that also made by MTD, same tractor just different colors.

U

upnorth

look underneath seat for model and serial number

Fish

Fish

If it is not under the seat, look under all of that chit bolted onto the rear, that is likely where the tag is....

Y

Yardman999

Maybe a Yard-Man 995 - 999 made by MTD. White outdoor has tractors like that also made by MTD, same tractor just different colors.

Old thread, but may be helpful to others:

Looks a lot like my 1995 Yardman Model 999. They were made for MTD by Kwik-Way, a.k.a. KW Manufacturing, of South Dakota, better known back then for their forklifts, etc. Tractor Supply Company (TSC) was one seller of the 999 and its accessories.

Mine's still going fairly strong (2019)!

Fish

Fish

Wow, 5 years ago!

milda

milda

I would like to find out the year my yardman model N91871 lawnmower was made.

Attachments

I

ILENGINE

Model and serial number should be under the seat if still readable Also can check the model number information on the engine. If briggs engine the code part of the model number is the year, month, day. Kohler uses the first two digits of the serial, which are not the year directly but can be used to find year.

StarTech

StarTech

Under the seat is the model and serial numbers tag.

Right now the model posted is coming as the tail number of the following aircraft.
N91871, SCHWEIZER SGS 1-23, CT-226, Glider