Need help in brand if mower

bboy

Threads
Hi guys it's Bronson again still sorta a new member. Listen I was wondering if anybody could give me a really good name brand mower they like or prefer see I cut my moms and neighbors grass yesterday with a Toro 21" self propelled push mower. I NEED a about I'm guessing a 36" zero turn what do you guys think not that big of yards I know Dixie Chopper makes a 34" but it's 7 grand out of my range how bout Scag or I think there's a mower called a Bob Cat in a 36" any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Bronson.

Parkmower

Threads
When you say zero turn Are you talking walk behind or ride on?

Marioenos

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi guys it's Bronson again still sorta a new member. Listen I was wondering if anybody could give me a really good name brand mower they like or prefer see I cut my moms and neighbors grass yesterday with a Toro 21" self propelled push mower. I NEED a about I'm guessing a 36" zero turn what do you guys think not that big of yards I know Dixie Chopper makes a 34" but it's 7 grand out of my range how bout Scag or I think there's a mower called a Bob Cat in a 36" any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Bronson.

Have you check out the new Zee 1 Dixie Chopper mowers? They are about $3500 new.

bboy

Threads
A ride on always a ride on

Parkmower

Threads
Both mowers you mentioned are more commercially built. You can get homeowner ZT for a lot less from a number of brands. What are you using it for 3 lawns a week or 60 lawns a week?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Personally if I were you I'd stay away from the Zee1 Dixie. It's running the EZT Hydro gear transmissions and the 19.5HP or 23HP Briggs & Stratton Intek engine which according to Hydro gear the EZT transmissions are only rated for 18hp and below, I think you would be buying a problem looking to happen with that mower.

You can get the Cub Cadet 44" with the commercial grade 20 HP Kohler Courage V-Twin OHV with the 2800 drives for $3799 Lap Bar Control Zero-Turn Riders and it would mow anything you wanted to mow whether you're using it for 3 lawns a week or 60 lawns a week doesn't matter.

Parkmower

Threads
I didn't think they offered the z force in 44". I wish I would have gotten this over the rzt I got.

txzrider

Threads
do you have any gates to go through? You are where I was 15 years ago... my solution at the time (cutting 5 yards) was a snapper 33 in 13hp zt mower. It worked perfectly. I finally replaced it with a 38 in deck 20hp mower this past month. I still have a need to go through a 40 inch gate. I spent around $2800 for the snapper then, I spent $2300 for the less than 1 year old country clipper this time. Cub Cadet, Toro and several others have mowers in the mid $2k range that will do what you want to do for years... as long as you do proper maint. and keep them out of the weather when not in use.

Parkmower

Threads
Ric said:
As far as i know they still offer the 44 at least it's still on the site for $3799.
Lap Bar Control Zero-Turn Riders

When I'm on the cub site it doesn't show it. Only the 48 and 54. I only see it thru the link you posted. Maybe it's a regional thing?