Need help identifying an OEM tecumseh lawnmower carb that came off a snowblower.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
  • / Need help identifying an OEM tecumseh lawnmower carb that came off a snowblower.
1643399139338.png

1643398256259.png

1643398909179.png

skyline0964

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Need help identifying an OEM tecumseh lawnmower carb that came off a snowblower.
Last edited:

skyline0964

Forum Newbie
Threads
Star, I found that one also, but the OP has stated more than once he wants a fix-jet non adjustable carb.
he found the correct carb. 632466 is it.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Just an old fashion separator tube that I keep fairly well honed. The information is out there though sometimes you have to go on the dark web to find it. The above bowl nut jet may still may not be the exact same one, jet size wise. That is probably why the replacement is adjustable.

Just be careful as that is a right hand threaded items and if the carburetor was for only 2 cycles that part would be left hand threaded one that would be a lot harder to find.

AtRo Racing

Forum Newbie
Threads
To simplify your request why don’t you post the Model, Type, and Serial number of your Tecumseh engine and then look it up here on Tecumseh. For what it is worth I have serviced over 1000 Tecumseh Powered Snowblowers and none of them used a carb with a built in primer. They all have a primer remotely located on the flywheel housing attached to the carb by a hose. All carbs were the same except ones had a adjustable main needle valve on the bottom of the fuel bowl. All others are fixed jets.

Take a picture of your engine along with the Model, Type, and Serial number of your Tecumseh engine, text or email it to me, and I will look it up for you.

Robbie
AtRo Racing Products
203-641-8569
AtRoRacing@Gmail.com