Export thread

Need help finding ignition switch for 1972 Simplicity 3415H

C

CrBriggs87

Good afternoon!

I recently purchased this tractor and the key was broken off inside the ignition. I have been using a screwdriver but it's starting to get really beat up. I have been everywhere online and can't find the exact replacement. I'm guessing it is some afftermarket replacement part at this point. Just looking for a confirmation before I order it. I can't even find a picture of one that looks like mine. ANY help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! See attached pic to see what mine looks like. I even found the part number in the online manual and it doesn't ome up on any sites. The part number I found is 122201IMG_6061.jpgIMG_6062.jpg

L

littlefan

what you have there is an aftermarket automotive switch it can be found at most any big box auto parts store.

C

CrBriggs87

what you have there is an aftermarket automotive switch it can be found at most any big box auto parts store.

Oh, my God! I can't believe I didn't even consider that. After you said that, I found it in one search. Thank you so much! You can imagine now how hard of a time I was having trying to match it through tractor sites. Haha.

Thank you so much!!