Need help finding ignition switch for 1972 Simplicity 3415H

CrBriggs87

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Need help finding ignition switch for 1972 Simplicity 3415H
Good afternoon!

I recently purchased this tractor and the key was broken off inside the ignition. I have been using a screwdriver but it's starting to get really beat up. I have been everywhere online and can't find the exact replacement. I'm guessing it is some afftermarket replacement part at this point. Just looking for a confirmation before I order it. I can't even find a picture of one that looks like mine. ANY help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! See attached pic to see what mine looks like. I even found the part number in the online manual and it doesn't ome up on any sites. The part number I found is 122201IMG_6061.jpgIMG_6062.jpg

littlefan

Forum Newbie
Threads
what you have there is an aftermarket automotive switch it can be found at most any big box auto parts store.

CrBriggs87

Forum Newbie
Threads
what you have there is an aftermarket automotive switch it can be found at most any big box auto parts store.

Oh, my God! I can't believe I didn't even consider that. After you said that, I found it in one search. Thank you so much! You can imagine now how hard of a time I was having trying to match it through tractor sites. Haha.

Thank you so much!!