Need help craftsman lt3000 wiring harness

Locklear2024

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a craftsman lt3000 my dog got ahold of it and ate my harness would anyone be able to get me some pictures of the harness by the starter

Tiger Small Engine

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a craftsman lt3000 my dog got ahold of it and ate my harness would anyone be able to get me some pictures of the harness by the starter
You can do a simple google search and get pictures and wiring diagrams. I did just now, but did not find anything with a picture of harness on the mower.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Would need the actual model number from the serial number tag. If a Husqvarna built mower we be in luck as most wiring diagrams are available. IF MTD built then we would have a hard time finding the wiring diagram.

Locklear2024

Forum Newbie
Threads
Would need the actual model number from the serial number tag. If a Husqvarna built mower we be in luck as most wiring diagrams are available. IF MTD built then we would have a hard time finding the wiring diagram.
It’s a 2006 craftsman LT3000 with a Briggs and Stratton motor

Locklear2024

Forum Newbie
Threads
I wish I could upload a photo to show the wires I need to wire back together but it keeps saying my photo is to large to upload

Locklear2024

Forum Newbie
Threads
917.276613 comes as invalid model but the closes I find is the 917.276813 so double check the numbers.

View attachment 69835

As fr reduce the pixel count down to 1000 x 1000 or less.
You are correct I miss typed the number and idk how to do that on a iPhone and the wiring diagram doesn’t help since my dog ate the connectors and I’m just trying to strait wire it back together

Locklear2024

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yuck.... And you going to need a starter too.

You going to need the socket and plug along six each of the pin and sockets.

View attachment 69837

A 6 ga 1/4" cable lug.

And you need for the dual stator 1 each of the follow sockets and plug plus the matching sockets and pins.
View attachment 69838
Along with a 3-5 amp diode and heat shrink tubing.

The terminal splices are attaching the diode to the red wire under the shroud. May need more as it looks like you going need extend the wires too.

Of course this would be to do a professional rewire without having to replace the complete mower wiring harness. There is an available for the stator side repair but you still need the matching terminal housing .
Ok so I can’t wire it together and eliminate the connectors

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yes you can but it just makes a pain for the next guy that has to remove the engine for repairs. or if you have to do the same.

Last edited: