Need Governor Arm And Springs

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
FWIW
B & S Australia is now the sole distributor for Oregon, Walbro , + B & S .
They are also to local distributor for Echo & Shindawa and have been trying to buy other distribution franchises.
So from where I sit it appears that they are transitioning from a manufacturer ( engine assembler ) to a distributor .
And everything they touch gets the B & S Kiss of Death.
One of my wholesalers has tied their apron strings to B & S , stopped bringing in aftermarket B & S parts & only offers genuine B & S parts, thus around 80% of what I might want to order are NLA or on back order
So now at least 1/2 of what I use is coming direct from China, 1/5 from the USA and the balance split between the 2 local wholesalers .
Their rep was around the other day wondering why my spend had dropped by 2/3 so I told him.
The response was to shrug the shoulders , tell me he could not do anything about that and warn me that they are closing low volume accounts to increase profitability.
I asked him how reducing sales volumes increases actual profit & got no reply.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
It was the same A&I (Sunbelt Outdoors) here that sold aftermarket parts for the Briggs line until they sign a contract with Briggs and before I left them they would not sell anything that fit only Briggs in the line of after market parts.

Briggs parts orders fell off the cliff per say as customers started dumping the Briggs engines due lack of parts being available for repairs.

69Spiderman

Threads
FWIW
B & S Australia is now the sole distributor for Oregon, Walbro , + B & S .
They are also to local distributor for Echo & Shindawa and have been trying to buy other distribution franchises.
So from where I sit it appears that they are transitioning from a manufacturer ( engine assembler ) to a distributor .
And everything they touch gets the B & S Kiss of Death.
One of my wholesalers has tied their apron strings to B & S , stopped bringing in aftermarket B & S parts & only offers genuine B & S parts, thus around 80% of what I might want to order are NLA or on back order
So now at least 1/2 of what I use is coming direct from China, 1/5 from the USA and the balance split between the 2 local wholesalers .
Their rep was around the other day wondering why my spend had dropped by 2/3 so I told him.
The response was to shrug the shoulders , tell me he could not do anything about that and warn me that they are closing low volume accounts to increase profitability.
I asked him how reducing sales volumes increases actual profit & got no reply.
Thank you