RDA.Lawns Well-Known Member Jan 21, 2017 #1 Can anyone tell me what drive motor and pumps are in this exmark mower exmark diesel Model # Lxs25kd605
Can anyone tell me what drive motor and pumps are in this exmark mower exmark diesel Model # Lxs25kd605
BlazNT Lawn Pro Jan 23, 2017 #2 Pump motor: HYDRO GEAR # PW-JKBA-GY1C-XXXX WHEEL MOTOR: PARKER TE0230FS250AAFA
RDA.Lawns Well-Known Member Jan 23, 2017 #3 Thanks. I was going to buy it for parts. I still may. The engine has a thrown rod. Was hoping the pumps were what is on my older zmaster but they are different.
Thanks. I was going to buy it for parts. I still may. The engine has a thrown rod. Was hoping the pumps were what is on my older zmaster but they are different.
RDA.Lawns Well-Known Member Jan 23, 2017 #4 So anyone know if I can possibly use the drive motors off the xmark on my toro 74441
BlazNT Lawn Pro Jan 23, 2017 #5 Yes you can if they have the same mounting holes and hoses line up. It may be faster or slower depending on your pump.
Yes you can if they have the same mounting holes and hoses line up. It may be faster or slower depending on your pump.
RDA.Lawns Well-Known Member Jan 23, 2017 #6 My pumps are different. The xmark has a cooling fan on top. My toro doesn't.