A [email protected] Forum Newbie May 3, 2016 #1 Has anybody adapted any kind of deck on a John Deere 210.Can I buy a new one? Or can I buy a good one
Has anybody adapted any kind of deck on a John Deere 210.Can I buy a new one? Or can I buy a good one
BlazNT Lawn Pro May 4, 2016 #2 They make 2 46" decks for you mower. I would bet it will be around $700 or more all said and done. 46" Mower deck: Type: mid-mount John Deere 47 H047 3-blade with mechanical lift Cutting width: 46 inches [116 cm] Weight: 113 lbs [51 kg] Overall width: 57 inches [144 cm] Cut height: 1.5 to 3.5 inch [3 to 8 cm] 46" Mower deck: Type: mid-mount John Deere 46 M00673X 3-blade with mechanical lift Cutting width: 46 inches [116 cm] Weight: 113 lbs [51 kg] Overall width: 57 inches [144 cm] Cut height: 1.5 to 3.5 inch [3 to 8 cm]
They make 2 46" decks for you mower. I would bet it will be around $700 or more all said and done. 46" Mower deck: Type: mid-mount John Deere 47 H047 3-blade with mechanical lift Cutting width: 46 inches [116 cm] Weight: 113 lbs [51 kg] Overall width: 57 inches [144 cm] Cut height: 1.5 to 3.5 inch [3 to 8 cm] 46" Mower deck: Type: mid-mount John Deere 46 M00673X 3-blade with mechanical lift Cutting width: 46 inches [116 cm] Weight: 113 lbs [51 kg] Overall width: 57 inches [144 cm] Cut height: 1.5 to 3.5 inch [3 to 8 cm]
javjacob Well-Known Member May 4, 2016 #3 What is wrong with yours? Rusted out? If so you can make patches welded on to revive it. You can also check out craigslist for used options. I am sure you can buy a new one but they tend to be pricey... probably over $1,000.
What is wrong with yours? Rusted out? If so you can make patches welded on to revive it. You can also check out craigslist for used options. I am sure you can buy a new one but they tend to be pricey... probably over $1,000.