Neck Pain Relief

EverGreen

Threads
What is the best products to use for neck pain? I slept on my neck the wrong way and it's been messed up for 2 days now. I don't really like the smell of Icy Hot or Ben Gay.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Try ti avoid things that are a 'Pain in the neck' ...

Really the best you can do is apply heat... Infrared light is a great heat source but even Hot towels & let it rest... :smile:KennyV

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Try ti avoid things that are a 'Pain in the neck' ...

Really the best you can do is apply heat... Infrared light is a great heat source but even Hot towels & let it rest... :smile:KennyV

I would recomend ice and NSAID'S (nonstreoidal antinflamatory), ibuprofan, aspirin, naproxin sodium, But if it continues aviod medical advice from anyone without a doctorate, in other words get to a doctor or a chiropractor, your choice.

LandN

Threads
I'm not joking here but i use horse liniment for my sore and back muscles i get it at the farm supply store,works for me

sunny

Threads
I know it doesn't smell great but I have found that icy hot works really well. Have you tried getting someone to rub your shoulders to see if that gives you any relief.

BlueGrass

Threads
A hot shower or a heating pad works pretty good. You could find a massage place but they can be a bit expensive. Try replacing your pillow. Not having a good pillow will hurt your neck too.

BGC

Threads
You can also get non scented asper-creme. If it last for a while I would also suggest that you go to see your doctor. You may have pulled something.