My scag 36" walk behind comercial mower stalls when i try to turn blades on or put it in gear. Any idea why .

Mack Man11

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / My scag 36" walk behind comercial mower stalls when i try to turn blades on or put it in gear. Any idea why .
My scag 36" walk behind comercial mower stalls when i try to turn blades on or put it in gear. Any idea why

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / My scag 36" walk behind comercial mower stalls when i try to turn blades on or put it in gear. Any idea why .
Sounds like an operator presence switch isn't working. Similar to how a seat switch works on a ride on mower.

Mack Man11

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have no idea where that might be located. Do you know how many switches might be on this mower ??? Thanks i really appreciate your help.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Will need the Scag model number and serial number to narrow down the parts diagrams to see what was used.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
IL he start another thread. so the Admin or moderator need to marry the two threads.