My Murray lawn mower will not start.

murray2014

Forum Newbie
Threads
My Murray lawn mower will not start.I dont know why i've cleaned the carb out already.What do i do?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
My Murray lawn mower will not start.I dont know why i've cleaned the carb out already.What do i do?

Spark plug? Valves in spec? Might help if we knew what kind you had

Mike88se

Threads
What do you do? Sell it and next time don't buy a Murray? Seriously an internal combustion engine needs 3 things to run. Fuel, spark, and compression. You cleaned the carb but is it getting fuel? If so is it getting spark? We'll skip compression for now.

redfish9

Threads
good advice buy a better mower

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
The Murray mower is a low end mower but what does that have to do with the engine that is also used on higher end mowers?

Mike88se

Threads
The Murray mower is a low end mower but what does that have to do with the engine that is also used on higher end mowers?

In this case nothing although at this point we don't know what engine he has. He's got the mower though and we can help him if he'll let us.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
In this case nothing although at this point we don't know what engine he has. He's got the mower though and we can help him if he'll let us.

Guess I was saying don't blame the brand of the mower for the engine not running