Export thread

My bolens lives!

metz12

metz12

So today my friend calls me and said that he found the same thing as my bolens at the dump so i asked him to pick it up for me since he knew the owner and he got it for free!! all it needs is the fuel lines changed and i am in that process now.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

So today my friend calls me and said that he found the same thing as my bolens at the dump so i asked him to pick it up for me since he knew the owner and he got it for free!! all it needs is the fuel lines changed and i am in that process now.

That's great! So will you still be looking for another trimmer or not now? And can you maybe post a pic of it?

metz12

metz12

That's great! So will you still be looking for another trimmer or not now? And can you maybe post a pic of it?

No. I dont think i will need another trimmer now. And yes i will take a picture. im in the middle of the job right now.

metz12

metz12

This is my stage as of right now.

Attachments

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

This is my stage as of right now.

Thanks for the pics! :smile:

metz12

metz12

All put together!!

Attachments

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

All put together!!

Good job!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

metz12

metz12

sorry that picture was blury, my camera was about to die and the pictures get blury when its almost dead

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

sorry that picture was blury, my camera was about to die and the pictures get blury when its almost dead

That's OK. :wink:

Flintmotorsports

Flintmotorsports

that is good to hear i like it when you can breath new life into old equipment i hate
to see stuff go to the junk yard

metz12

metz12

that is good to hear i like it when you can breath new life into old equipment i hate
to see stuff go to the junk yard

Thats what i am saying! people just throw away so much stuff that can be fixed. its just not right. but in a good sense it is good for me since i get cool little projects that only cost at the most $20!!!

Flintmotorsports

Flintmotorsports

yeah i agree i save alot of stuff from the scrap man and fix and sell it to someone in need i give a old machin a new outlook on live. most of the stuff i fix is simple and just a plain service. you would not belive what people get rid of it is crasy.

metz12

metz12

yeah i agree i save alot of stuff from the scrap man and fix and sell it to someone in need i give a old machin a new outlook on live. most of the stuff i fix is simple and just a plain service. you would not belive what people get rid of it is crasy.

Like my friend. 50cc 20"bar STIHL chainsaw GIVEN to him and all it needed was a new spark plug.....

J

Justlawns

Pick up a homelite super auto xl for free all it need was a plug and the carb to be tuned up that saw is an *** kicker course u go deaf from the thing running lol

metz12

metz12

Pick up a homelite super auto xl for free all it need was a plug and the carb to be tuned up that saw is an *** kicker course u go deaf from the thing running lol

Ya, i have a super 2 and just got a 180 classic for free! the the classic need was it to me cleaned. them thing may be small but they sure are loud!

Flintmotorsports

Flintmotorsports

it is great to hear that people are keeping equipment out of the scrap pile and using it until it is reall dead.

M

motoman

All put together!!

Metz, That must be the junkyard of the rich. The head is identical to my brand new Sears Weedwacker, including the extended ?heat shield? gasket under the carb. Great find . Did you pay a finders fee? Or at least a beer? PS It's also the same as my late lamented Ryobi 790R 31 cc. :thumbsup:

metz12

metz12

Metz, That must be the junkyard of the rich. The head is identical to my brand new Sears Weedwacker, including the extended ?heat shield? gasket under the carb. Great find . Did you pay a finders fee? Or at least a beer? PS It's also the same as my late lamented Ryobi 790R 31 cc. :thumbsup:

No, i did some work for him cutting wood and stuff and he just happened to stumble upon it at the junkyard. since i told him mine S**t the bed, he picked it up for me.