my #14 RER, older snapper. All white rear bagger?

Alanky

Threads
Thrilled to add this one to my collection! Garage kept since day 1. Runs, mows, and drives great. The D shaped steering loop is different, but I like it. I've never seen an all white bagger before. Usually the top plastic part is black. I have seen black tops with white bags, but never a white top. To top it off, he gave me a lead on another snapper RER with a bag n wagon! Supposed to go get it next week...cheap to!

IMAG0421.jpg

IMAG0422.jpg

IMAG0423.jpg

Snapper1984

Threads
Lucky dog. I have never seen a white bagger top either. Nice

Alanky

Threads
Thanks! When I first walked up to it, I thought somebody had painted the top white. After I got to looking at it, the scrapes and scuffs on the bagger, are white. If it had been painted the black should show through in the scratches. It's cast in white plastic. Has a snapper tag on it, so I don't think its after market. Maybe the older ones are white?:confused3:

Snapperfreak

Threads
Dude that's got to be REALLY old. Judging by the shape of the steering "wheel" and the all-metal seat, I'd venture to say early 70s or maybe even very late 60s. What's the date code on the engine? Very nice addition by the way.