Murry widebody trans problems How much fluid

VRR.DYNDNS>BIZ

Threads
most likely is missing a required key cause the wheel was removed and reinstalled pushing the key out un-noticed.

troy-built

Threads
most likely is missing a required key cause the wheel was removed and reinstalled pushing the key out un-noticed.
Yes I thought that also, I have looked everywhere and I don't see it so I guess I lost it years ago or it never had one. I bought it used many years ago. I will get another one. I was just wondering why since the axle turns in opposite directions? That might be a lot of my problems I've been having?

Last edited:

troy-built

Threads
I got it back together and it seems to be doing just fine. Well it moves back and forth. It still has some air in the pump but I will drive it around tomorrow I'm sure it will do just fine. If not I will let you'll know.

troy-built

Threads
LOL I found it and it wasn't where it should have been when I was taking the mower apart. I was making a new key and when I cut it off of the stock it fell on the floor under the work table right beside the one I was looking for. I guess it fell out weeks ago when I was putting on the new tires. What are the odds of that? LOL Oh well it's back together.

troy-built

Threads
Just a little update. The mover is running and going awesome. Much better than before. 1 qt of Mobil 1 did the trick is was 1.5" below the lip. Many thanks for your help couldn't have done it without you.