Murray M155-34 think got water in gas can then mower

MGD 312

Forum Newbie
Threads
I filled up mower while in a rush started fine then began to run rough stalled out. Will crank no problem but when I engage mower starts again and died. Siphon gas with a electric pump refilled tank with new gas. When I cranked mower ran rough for a few minutes eventually got better but would not run long with blades engaged sputters and dies. Let set two days came back cranked ran much better 2nd time around yard died again. disengaged blades mower cranked still not running right but made to garage under it's on power. Intend to clean tank completely new plug and filters if I can find fuel filter. Should I look at carb and does anyone have a diagram it's on a 15.5 hp intek engine. New member so Hey and How are you!

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
If it's water, drain some fuel out of the carb and/or gas tank and catch it in a clear glass jar, let it sit for a few minutes, if there is any water in the gas you will see the water separating from the gasoline.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Water will sit in the bottom of the float bowl, just below he main jet height for a surprisingly long time if you don't remove the bowl & drain it out.