Export thread

Murray help What year

P

purse

Does anyone know the year a Murray riding mower model # 38608x12B manufactured ? Has Briggs and stratton 12.5 HP , 38” deck manufactured Sticker is missing Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

S

SeniorCitizen

Maybe from the 80's considering the price of the belt . There are briggs guys that have briggs info. from the engine plate

P

purse

Maybe from the 80's considering the price of the belt . There are briggs guys that have briggs info. from the engine plate

Senior citizen , thanks for info. I figure maybe the 80’s or early 90’s . I just can’t find any information on the internet. I will check the engine for a date code . I’m pretty sure it’s the original engine.

sgkent

sgkent

call the manufacturer. If you have a manual look at the copyright date.

StarTech

StarTech

The engine's date code will put you within a few months of the manufacture date of the mower provided the engine is original.

Also if the model / serial tag is present and readable for the mower would help. The year the mower was manufactured is represented as the first digit, and the day of the year it was produced is represented by the last three digits. For example, if the date code is "4156," the mower was produced in 2004, on the 156th day of the year. The date code could also indicate 1994.

P

purse

Star Tech , will check the numbers on the briggs. Pretty sure the engine is original to the mower. I never thought checking numbers on the engine. Thanks

G

gubundi

Szia

Elnézést, hogy egy másik bejegyzésben írok neked.
Információt is keresek:
mellékelem a Murray 8 LE fűnyíró traktor adattábláját, ennyi van a traktoron.
Milyen típushoz szeretne segítséget kérni?
Vagy szervízdokumentumot szeretnék, a google adattábla alapján nem hozott semmit.
Nagyon szépen köszönjük.

Attachments

S

SeniorCitizen

Szia

Elnézést, hogy egy másik bejegyzésben írok neked.
Információt is keresek:
mellékelem a Murray 8 LE fűnyíró traktor adattábláját, ennyi van a traktoron.
Milyen típushoz szeretne segítséget kérni?
Vagy szervízdokumentumot szeretnék, a google adattábla alapján nem hozott semmit.
Nagyon szépen köszönjük.
Looks as if we're already changing to a foreign dialect .

G

gubundi

Úgy tűnik, máris áttérünk egy idegen nyelvjárásra.
A típust nem tudom sajnos, csatolok még pár képet

Attachments

B

bertsmobile1

FWIW
He is from Hungry and is looking for service information on the Murray in the photos
Google translates his request thus.

Sorry to write to you in another post. I am also looking for information: I enclose the data plate of the Murray 8 HP lawn tractor, that's all on the tractor. What type of help do you want to ask for help? Or I want a service document, google didn't bring anything based on the nameplate. Thank you very much.
So I guess he is seeking engine identification & service information.

G

gubundi

FWIW
Hungryból származik, és szervizinformációkat keres a képeken látható Murray-ről
A Google így fordítja le a kérését.

Szóval azt hiszem, motorazonosító és szerviz információkat keres.

G

gubundi

Igen
Pontosan erre van szükségük,

köszönöm

B

bertsmobile1

Igen
Pontosan erre van szükségük,

köszönöm
IT is not a model I can recognise can any body ID it ?
Could of course be an EU only export model .

B

bertsmobile1

IF no one can help you there is a Murray only group called Murray Owners world
It is English only and you will have to join the group to access the archives but they claim to have archives going back 40 years
Murray Owners World

G

gubundi

HA senki nem tud segíteni, van egy Murray-csoport, a Murray Owners world
Csak angol nyelvű, és csatlakoznia kell a csoporthoz, hogy hozzáférjen az archívumokhoz, de azt állítják, hogy 40 éves archívumuk van.
Murray tulajdonosok világa
Kösz

megpróbálom megtalálni őket