mulching blade help.

sgrizz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all.
First time posting and great site here. I have a tiger cub with a 48 inch deck with a Kawasaki 19 horse motor and now that the leaves are falling I was wanting to know if I got a set of mulching blades what would you recommend ?
I don't have a mulching deck but it has the adjustable baffels under it. the blades I have on it now just shoot the leaves out . I have been backing over them to grind them up but it takes a lot of time . thanks

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello all.
First time posting and great site here. I have a tiger cub with a 48 inch deck with a Kawasaki 19 horse motor and now that the leaves are falling I was wanting to know if I got a set of mulching blades what would you recommend ?
I don't have a mulching deck but it has the adjustable baffels under it. the blades I have on it now just shoot the leaves out . I have been backing over them to grind them up but it takes a lot of time . thanks

I get a set of Gator blades for it, they work wonders on leaves.

Bobby Boyd

Threads
I put my gator blades on in the fall. I also put the blocking plate on at the same time. It does ok but expect a lot of dust, especially if its dry.

I'd recommend blowing out your air filter after each leaf mowing. I bought an extension from gemplers that has little holes in the stem and will let me blow from inside out with ease.

Hope this helps.

-bobby

sgrizz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks guys for the feed back. I called the local dealer to order a set off gator mulching blades and tells me they don't have a listing for a 48 inch deck. I gave him the deck ser.# and says no listing for it, wich I find hard to believe? Can anyone give me a part# to figure this out? :confused2:

sgrizz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Try this out should take you right to your blades.

Deprecated Browser Error

Thanks Carscw, I checked out the site and found the blades I am going to be calling them today. I just cant believe my local dealer doesn't have a listing for my mower , maybe the guy was new but I am not wasting time with them and the shipping would be the same amount of time with either one of them.:thumbsup: