Repairs Mower wont start after i stood it up to clean it

leoloki

Forum Newbie
I had a some grass stuck to the bottom of my mower and stood the mower up to clean it after a long mowing. After I clean the mower I started the mower to see if it was ok. started first try. Pull the mower out 4 days later and notice what seem to be oil on the ground. I look up under the mower and seen what also look like oil around the blade as well. I attempted to start the mower with no luck. I just doesnt sound like its turning over. any help??
 
Paper filter, replace or foam filter clean with dish soap and water. Pull the plug and with a rag over the spark plug hole, pull the engine over about a dozen times. Replace with a new plug, check the oil level and if good start the engine. It may be a little hard to start and when it does will smoke like darn until you burn out all the oil.
 
Back
Top