Mount 20volt light to snow blower?

tkruger

Member
I have an older White snow blower with no light. Rather than wiring one in and mounting it to the snow blower, it does not have an alternator etc. I was thinking of mounting a 20v flashlight to it. I have Bauer tools and a light with the same grip as a drill. It would be plenty bright as a headlight for this. Anyone found a good quick release mount for something like this? Or make one that works well? I would need to use the light for other things too.
 
You might look into Bicycle headlights.. they usually come with mounts for handlebars and can be swiveled, etc.
Usually LED and have a rechargeable LI-ION 3.75 battery. i have one that i use as a plain flash light... lights up a very broad area.
 
yes. a bike light is what a lot of people do....They are water proof and come with a mounting kit. I doubt your Bauer flash light is water proof.. I wear a LED head lamp when I snow blow at night. This way the light is always in the direction I am looking. Adding a bike light and wearing a head light is a great idea. Especially if you need to cross or work into a road when clearing snow.
 
Back
Top