P Piddler Member Jun 26, 2015 #1 I just got more information about the grandsons mower. Now he tells me that the gear selector will move freely so I don't know exactly what is going on. I hope to talk to him tomorrow and we can figure something out.
I just got more information about the grandsons mower. Now he tells me that the gear selector will move freely so I don't know exactly what is going on. I hope to talk to him tomorrow and we can figure something out.
S shiftsuper175607 Lawn Addict Jun 26, 2015 #2 Piddler said: I just got more information about the grandsons mower. Now he tells me that the gear selector will move freely so I don't know exactly what is going on. I hope to talk to him tomorrow and we can figure something out. Click to expand... The connecting linkage from the shifter to the transmission broke. That's my theory. Ask him if it happened while he was shifting gears.
Piddler said: I just got more information about the grandsons mower. Now he tells me that the gear selector will move freely so I don't know exactly what is going on. I hope to talk to him tomorrow and we can figure something out. Click to expand... The connecting linkage from the shifter to the transmission broke. That's my theory. Ask him if it happened while he was shifting gears.