Mojack

Bobby Boyd

Threads
This is question if or Mackie but anyone is welcome to chime in.

I am thinking about getting the mojack for my turf tiger (for cleaning underneath) . The only problem is that my garden shed is not large enough toleave it free standing and would have to be shelved after each use. How much trouble would it be to tear down and store on the shef?

Thanks,

-bobby

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think a mojack would be too heavy to store on a shelf. Might be able to store in pieces on the floor in the garden shed.

GGOSSLER

Threads
I think a mojack would be too heavy to store on a shelf. Might be able to store in pieces on the floor in the garden shed.

I purchased one about 18 months ago to be able to service my Gravely ZT HD Pro 52", works great, and the MoJack will fold to store, takes up less floor space.

Download MoJack EZ Manual (PDF)

Owners manual can be found at the MoJack site. Also available at Tractor Supply in Store.

tigercat

Threads
2 weeks ago I purchased the Pro-lift t-5500. It's awesome. Only down side is, it does not fold up. You need a little corner floor space for storage. You could store your machine on it, as it wouldn't hurt a thing (might stick out a little as the machine won't clear the saddle on the rear end). There are youtube videos of it in action. on Amazon, that's my review. I bought mine from homedepot for $399 with free shiping to your door. Amazon.com: Pro-Lift T-5500 Grey Lawn Mover Lift: Automotive

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads

I am thinking about getting the mojack for my turf tiger (for cleaning underneath) . The only problem is that my garden shed is not large enough toleave it free standing and would have to be shelved after each use. How much trouble would it be to tear down and store on the shef?

Thanks,

-bobby
Hi Bobby,
Cemetery Assoc has basically the same problem. We crank the Mojack Pro to the top, remove the lift arms with the wheel pads and store them on a shelf. The Hustler XONE/60" rear discharge deck machine is then driven in and over the base of the MoJack with the front of the machine. We have a sizable shed, but it has a brick chimney right in the way. We have to store the necessary cemetery equipment in the same shed and these items take lots of room, but we manage. The man that does most of the mowing preferred to back the machine into the shed, but the new Hustler is bigger than the old machine and to get the overhead door to close, the machine has to go in front first right up against the MoJack. I would love to remove the chimney, but the town historical society got involved, long story!!! However they didn't show up when we had to put a new roof on and repair the building when the tree fell on it, yea, the tree that they wouldn't let me cut down two years before the storm when a branch from it punched holes in the roof!!!! Oh well, just venting a little!!! The old part of the cemetery dates back over 200 years, nasty area to mow and trim!!!!
Mad Mackie in CT:laughing::biggrin::smile:

Threads
I purchased one about 18 months ago to be able to service my Gravely ZT HD Pro 52", works great, and the MoJack will fold to store, takes up less floor space.

Download MoJack EZ Manual (PDF)

Owners manual can be found at the MoJack site. Also available at Tractor Supply in Store.

Same here I love that thing, and it does break down good for storage. I rigged it where I can hang it on the wall.

Scagman01a

Threads
Works great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 38

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Thanks,

-bobby

There no trouble to break down, I just crank mine all the way up and take it apart and hang it on the wall.

mojack 001.jpgmojack 002.jpgmojack 003.jpgmojack 004.jpg

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
The MoJack Pro at the cemetery gets frequent use as our Hustler X-ONE rear discharge deck needs cleaning after each mowing, bear in mind that a mowing takes two long days. We now leave the MoJack setup with the lift all the way up and position the front of the machine over the base. This way the jack can be easily moved out and used with minimum effort on the flat area in front of the storage shed and returned back to the storage position and configuration. We have had this jack for a long time and it has been a real time and back saving device. I notice that they are fairly pricey now as compared to what I paid, I should have bought several, but still a great tool!!! I was at my local TSC and looked at their latest offering which is another Chinese manufactured product, too big and heavy in my opinion.
Later
Mad Mackie in CT