MoJack Pro

Bobby Boyd

Threads
Having researched for months have decided that the mojack pro is probably the best and safest way to lift my turf tiger to clean underside of deck. I would appreciate hearing any comments yea or nay on the subject. One thing that is somewhat bothersome is the storage of the unit. I would like to hang it up or set it aside in my garden shed. I have read that is not easy to fold up and store.

-bobby

chobbs1957

Threads
Having researched for months have decided that the mojack pro is probably the best and safest way to lift my turf tiger to clean underside of deck. I would appreciate hearing any comments yea or nay on the subject. One thing that is somewhat bothersome is the storage of the unit. I would like to hang it up or set it aside in my garden shed. I have read that is not easy to fold up and store.

-bobby

I've been looking at the Harbor Freight unit, LINK HERE.

Some of the mower lifts I've looked at have a screw type crank to pick up the mower, some a jack. I am sure I would prefer a jack. That and the $99.99 price tag are why I've about decided to go this way.

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a MoJack Pro and it has a winch with a 2" wide strap. The lower MoJack models have a screw which turns from the top. The Pro is easily disassembled and can be stowed on a wall from hooks. The Pro has a segmented locking rack on the back of the vertical post with a handle to hold it in the unlocked position while cranking the jack back down to the ground level. On their website you can download the operators manual.
Mad Mackie in CT

Zepaholic

Threads
I've been looking at the Harbor Freight unit, LINK HERE.

Some of the mower lifts I've looked at have a screw type crank to pick up the mower, some a jack. I am sure I would prefer a jack. That and the $99.99 price tag are why I've about decided to go this way.
My FIL has one a HFT lift for his craftsman lawn tractor & it is ok.
BUT...I think I will go with the MoJack Pro. That Turf Tiger 61" is a beast, I just feel safer with the MoJack Pro. Just my $.02

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
MoJack Pro pics from Mad Mackie in CT.
This is my Ingersoll 4018 GT which is fairly light in the front. As of these pics, my Hustler X-ONE hadn't been delivered yet but the MoJack Pro was for the Hustler. You can see in the pics that I have a pit in my garage which makes getting under my Scag Tiger Cub fairly easy, which I will do this week when I do the 50/100/200 hour service and the hydraulic oil filter/oil change. The deck on my Ingersoll is very easily removed for cleaning. I mowed and did snow removal commercially with two Ingersolls since 1996, the pictured one is one of them and has almost 2,500 hours on it and 2nd engine.

Attachments

• MoJack Pro 001.JPG
    MoJack Pro 001.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 30
  • MoJack Pro 002.JPG
    MoJack Pro 002.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 27
  • MoJack Pro 003.JPG
    MoJack Pro 003.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 23
  • MoJack Pro 004.JPG
    MoJack Pro 004.JPG