Mojack MJWB

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have one of these for my small engine repair shop it works great and i would not know what to do with out it
you can do everthing with it i clean under the deck and sharpen the blade and work on the motor with our haveing
to bend over it made my job alot easyier

This is what i fancy getting Consul 1-Säulen-Hebebühne 1.06 RM | Consul Werkstattausrüstung GmbH
I used to use 1 drive leg off of a 4 post ramp with modified metal base until a couple of months ago but has broken down and irrepairable.
It could lift any tractor that could fit on it.

Does anybody else know of one?
Iv saw the heftee 2000 but looks unsafe.

Threads
I'll get another picture with the mower Tomorrow and yes you can do about anything from cleaning the deck to changing blades, I think it's going to be a back saver.

View attachment 12101

That looks really nice! :thumbsup: So the platform part is around $90.....do you know how much the lift part is?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
That looks really nice! :thumbsup: So the platform part is around $90.....do you know how much the lift part is?

Depends on which unit you buy, the EZ like I have is $199.99 at Amazon but I've seen them as low as $169.95 at TSC. On sale of course. The XT is $332.99 and the pro model is $404.99 again at Amazon

Threads
Depends on which unit you buy, the EZ like I have is $199.99 at Amazon but I've seen them as low as $169.95 at TSC. On sale of course. The XT is $332.99 and the pro model is $404.99 again at Amazon

thanks.gif
Is the EZ good enough? (Since it is a lot cheaper.)

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
12104-mojack-mjwb-thanks-gif

Is the EZ good enough? (Since it is a lot cheaper.)

The only thing I can tell you is that the EZ is what I use. I've never had a problem with it and I've used it on the Cubcadet Z Force 44" / 602lbs & 48" / 722 lbs and the Toro GS at 756lbs.

Threads
The only thing I can tell you is that the EZ is what I use. I've never had a problem with it and I've used it on the Cubcadet Z Force 44" / 602lbs & 48" / 722 lbs and the Toro GS at 756lbs.

OK thanks for the info.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well I tried it out this morning and it works great, puts everything right where you want to work on. And It is a back saver.

001.jpg

Last edited:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Great! Can you get to enough of the underside of the deck to clean it because it looks like this (see picture) might get in the way.
12166-mojack-mjwb-question-mark-gif

12167-mojack-mjwb-mojack-jpg

No those don't get in the way, they are removable or you can slide them together to make a bench if you have something like a motor or what ever you you want to work on. You can get to anything on the under side. I pulled blades on both my push mowers today, sharpen both clean both and an added feature, the rails the mower sets in make great parts trays.

011.jpg

Threads
No those don't get in the way, they are removable or you can slide them together to make a bench if you have something like a motor or what ever you you want to work on. You can get to anything on the under side. I pulled blades on both my push mowers today, sharpen both clean both and an added feature, the rails the mower sets in make great parts trays.

View attachment 12171

That's great! Now I am really interested in buying one! :thumbsup: