MISSING MEMBER

Update for today 07/22/2017. 6 weeks and 5 days on the road. Finished getting to Sa Ysidro California July 18 and am slowly working my way home. Stopped in Phoenex and then went to the 4 Corners momument at 4 corners AZ, CO, UT, and N.M via Winslow, AZ. Currently sitting on the front porch of a place outside of Albuquerque N.M. enjoying the world waking up. Headed to Roswell today to check out all the space alien stuff. Then work my way home via Dallas where I hope to visit with more friends.

Boo boo, my Bride takes care of the yard at the house. Just got herself a new riding mower as she took the 50 inche Cub Cadet to the farm to mow the field with.
You all play nice.
Tom
 
Oh you earthlings , ..just can't hold your waggin tongues ! Someone spilled the beans !! ...:laughing: ..:laughing:
 
Re: MISSING MEMBER Tom is Home

Tom is home safe and sound.
13,632 miles from my house around the country and back home. Had a blast if you can say riding a motorcycle in the rain a blast. Enjoyed every inch of the trip and I must say that the people we met and the places we saw were great. I have now ridden my motorcycles in all of the lower 48 states and have found a few places we will head back to. I kinda dedicated the ride to an organization out of the Dallas Texas are called the Warrior Spirit Project who helps Vets and First Responders deal with P.T.S.D. through Yoga, Farming and Dog Rescue. Please check them out and donate if you can http://warriorspiritproject.org/ I am holding one of the projects shirts in the Key West photo.

Key West, FL 1st corner.jpg Key West, FL 6/9/17
Madawaska, ME 2nd corner.jpg Madawaska, ME 6/28/17
Blaine WA, 3rd corner.jpg Blaine, WA 7/14/17
San Ysidro 4th corner.jpg San Ysidro, CA 7/18/17

Will put together an album somewhere and then post a link for all the other pictures. Oh yes I almost forgot Boo Boo's family picture: Roswell.jpg LOL Sorry man I just had to do it.
Tom
 
Re: MISSING MEMBER Tom is Home

Tom is home safe and sound.
13,632 miles from my house around the country and back home. Had a blast if you can say riding a motorcycle in the rain a blast. Enjoyed every inch of the trip and I must say that the people we met and the places we saw were great. I have now ridden my motorcycles in all of the lower 48 states and have found a few places we will head back to. I kinda dedicated the ride to an organization out of the Dallas Texas are called the Warrior Spirit Project who helps Vets and First Responders deal with P.T.S.D. through Yoga, Farming and Dog Rescue. Please check them out and donate if you can http://warriorspiritproject.org/ I am holding one of the projects shirts in the Key West photo.

View attachment 33448 Key West, FL 6/9/17
View attachment 33447 Madawaska, ME 6/28/17
View attachment 33446 Blaine, WA 7/14/17
View attachment 33445 San Ysidro, CA 7/18/17

Will put together an album somewhere and then post a link for all the other pictures. Oh yes I almost forgot Boo Boo's family picture: View attachment 33449 LOL Sorry man I just had to do it.
Tom

I love the family pic Tom, caption SHOULD read ... Ted and his Harem ( 3 Wives ..NO kids ) ..( LOL ) ..:laughing:
 
Back
Top