Missing Bolts

cferen

Forum Newbie
I am missing 4 shoulder bolts that attach the plastic shroud to the engine. I ordered some using the Briggs & Stratton Parts Diagram but the part that I received was too big (see attached image). I returned it and continued my search but ALL the parts companies that I tried did not have the correct size part, including the Briggs & Stratton OEM supplier. The correct part has a 1/8" high x 3/8" shoulder on top of a 1/2" long 1/4 x 20 threaded screw yet ALL the replacement bolts available have a 5/16 18 threaded bolt. Does anyone have 4 of these bolts that I can buy?
 

Attachments

Yes the 691005 is the correct number but Briggs has superseded it to 594618. Hope they did do a incorrect supersede as the 691005 screws are definitely the correct ones.

I only have three in stock from 2020.

Screen shot off of eBay
1720282374613.png
 
Yes the 691005 is the correct number but Briggs has superseded it to 594618. Hope they did do a incorrect supersede as the 691005 screws are definitely the correct ones.

I only have three in stock from 2020.

Screen shot off of eBay
View attachment 69141
Yes the 691005 is the correct number but Briggs has superseded it to 594618. Hope they did do a incorrect supersede as the 691005 screws are definitely the correct ones.

I only have three in stock from 2020.

Screen shot off of eBay
View attachment 69141
I'll take them! How much?
 
Back
Top