m series dust problem

backdraft341

Forum Newbie
Threads
i picked up a m-series 10591. works great but one problem. when mowing the dust from the rear bag is horrible while mowing. is there anything i can do to fix this problem? like spray the bag with something? i dont want to wear a mask and googles. thanks

Fireman 123

Threads
backdraft341 said:
i picked up a m-series 10591. works great but one problem. when mowing the dust from the rear bag is horrible while mowing. is there anything i can do to fix this problem? like spray the bag with something? i dont want to wear a mask and googles. thanks

Line it with a lawn & leaf trash bag?

Threads

Some mowers have a special lining you can put over it. For example, this lawn vacuum has an optional felt bag that reduces dust. If you want to see it go over on the right to ACCESSORIES. http://www.billygoat.com/Product-Categories/Detail/kv-multi-surface-residential-light-commercial

Last edited: