LTV10 (a clarification)

steve19438

Threads
i had my machine sitting on its right side for about 10 days while awaiting new belts. yeah i know pretty stupid. i had drained the oil but i guess some seeped in to the combustion chamber and caused h. lock. i have had the tractor sitting upright for a few days but it still stops turning over when the spark plug in installed. the engine turns over fine with no spark plug. it is still pushing out specks of oil when turning over with no spark plug. right now i have a portable electric heater blowing on the engine in the hopes of thinning out the oil still in the c. chamber.
is there a solvent or something i can spray in the spark plug hole to help with problem ?
thanks,

dodgefate

Threads
That sucks! Here is what I would do. MAke sure the piston is at TDC (Piston all the way up with ex/ int valve closed) get two cans of hydroscopic (I think spelled right) fluid like brake clean or carb clean (Brake in red can and carb in blue can.... ps buy good stuff) spray it in cyl let it dry out completley. do the same thing again but make sure there is nooooooooo spark or open flames. Crank the motor over with the spark plug out and it should push out the rest. Now just drain the oil and should be good..... unless you bent a valve or a rod....