Hi , motor will not turn over, battery is good, I can start by bypassing the switches with a cable.
I am trying to find out continuance, to check ignition switch, and under seat safety switch.
Can someone please help me?:ashamed:
Respectfully, dukesoz.
All the safety switches are in series, this one to that one so-on, The deck, seat and gear shift are just a few.
If you can jumper from ground to the solenoid, you bypass all the safety switches.
Thanks silver1, that is what I am doing.
I want to be able to test switches so I don't have to do that.
Foot brake? Mine don't have a switch on the brake/clutch.I need to know which prongs to test on starter switch,and how to test safety switch under seat, so I can replace faulty switch.
When I jump start ,it cuts out as soon as I release the foot brake.