LT155 hood exchange

Selleck2

Threads
Recently took ownership of LT155 with timed mower deck. Repaired engine issues -(carb-wiring ) and retimed deck belts correctly. Problem is -no hood- seems to be a common issue with this model for some reason as everyone I see listed has no hood. Price on hood scared me out of my nickers . Is there any other models that interchange or will do. Kinda like the way it cuts even though it really needs blades . Price on them will cause heart attack as well !!

Threads
Recently took ownership of LT155 with timed mower deck. Repaired engine issues -(carb-wiring ) and retimed deck belts correctly. Problem is -no hood- seems to be a common issue with this model for some reason as everyone I see listed has no hood. Price on hood scared me out of my nickers . Is there any other models that interchange or will do. Kinda like the way it cuts even though it really needs blades . Price on them will cause heart attack as well !!

One of the reasons I do not recommend JD to my customers. JD plastic hoods seem to be particularly brittle and easily broken. JD is a well known brand and they make good products, but you pay a price for that JD green.

Selleck2

Threads
Very true--I have 2 1986-87 F-930 series mowers that I still use on an irregular basis. Love them. Recently saw a LT 160 mower for sale and hood looked very much the same. Any body know if it would fit my 155 ??