Engine lt1000 rough running video attached

Jim1590

Threads
Got the new carb in. Came with a sliding choke rod to replace the pivot one I have on the tractor.

Does it matter? Rather use the choke on the dash next to the wheel.

Anything special I need to do to set the new carb up right? Going to get it on tomorrow and put in fresh gas.

Any tips before I fire it up again?

Thanks

Jim1590

Threads
Fired up just fine. Mowed about an acre and a half without issue.

Think I have a keeper with this one.

Thanks everyone who helped.

hrdman2luv

Threads
Fired up just fine. Mowed about an acre and a half without issue.

Think I have a keeper with this one.

Thanks everyone who helped.

Where did you get your carb from. I'm probably going to go ahead and get a new on too. Tired of rebuilding them.

Jim1590

Threads
EBay. Just typed in the model number and made sure I was getting a genuine b&s.

Paid 65 shipped. Thing with PayPal that I like is pay after delivery. Think they have to offer it to you, you can't sign up for it. But I get the item and do not actually pay for it for 14days after ordering. That way I can make sure I am happy with it.

Thing bolted right on, no adjustments needed.

hrdman2luv

Threads
EBay. Just typed in the model number and made sure I was getting a genuine b&s.

Paid 65 shipped. Thing with PayPal that I like is pay after delivery. Think they have to offer it to you, you can't sign up for it. But I get the item and do not actually pay for it for 14days after ordering. That way I can make sure I am happy with it.

Thing bolted right on, no adjustments needed.

I just did an Ebay search for mine, and the cheapest I could find was like $150ish... What's the name of the company you bought yours from? Mine has a three screw fuel pump for a 19.5 opposed twin Briggs. Carb. Part #: 693480

Jim1590

Threads
Ouch. EBay if was things2sell2you. PayPal company name was Jeff's small engine Inc.

Maybe find the older part numbers and see if one of those will fit?

Guess mine was lucky to be that cheap. You may be able to find a gasket and part kit for it, strip and rebuild it.

hrdman2luv

Threads
Ouch. EBay if was things2sell2you. PayPal company name was Jeff's small engine Inc.

Maybe find the older part numbers and see if one of those will fit?

Guess mine was lucky to be that cheap. You may be able to find a gasket and part kit for it, strip and rebuild it.

Thanks for the info. I have rebuilt it twice already. It's lost it's coating. And rust continues to form and break loose in the jets..