LT 155 cranks but won't start after being parked on sharp incline

lure

Forum Newbie
After parking my tractor down a steep hill (nose first) I can't get it to start. I've rolled it down to a flat area. It has fuel in the tank. I haven't checked spark yet. Any idea I what I should do next?
 
Service Mower Check oil level first, read troubleshooting.

Check air filter, fuel filter & spark plug for replacement. Post engine manufacturer as well as numbers, example: B&S ENGINE model xxxxxx, type xxxx, trim xx. Rotate top of engine with both hands clockwise just past hard spot & try cranking with key, if it cranks you need to adjust valves.
 
Last edited:
All troubleshooting tips were checked before posting. Is there something that the incline could have done to keep this from firing now? It cranks over fine.
 
Could be a couple of things, bad fuel pump or air lock, preventing fuel from getting to the carb. No spark, unrelated to parking, need to be checked. Check for spark, if you have spark spray some carb cleaner directly into the carb air horn after removing the air cleaner. Post back.
 
Lol most carbs use floats maybe sitting on a funny angle you over filled your bowl and flooding it ?
 
I checked for spark and it is good. I took off the fuel line and it is flowing. It seems like it's not getting any fuel.
 
Remove your air filter and try it , I not id remove the carb and give it a good clean, it can't hurt and could be simple as water in your bowl
 
After it fired up after putting gas in the carb directly, I've decided it's the fuel pump. I will replace it this weekend and update after
 
Back
Top