T Twins dad Forum Newbie May 5, 2015 #1 Hi, I bought my TB WC33 a year ago and the belt keeps slipping. It has 16 hours on it, anything I can do before I buy a new belt? Thanks, Russ
Hi, I bought my TB WC33 a year ago and the belt keeps slipping. It has 16 hours on it, anything I can do before I buy a new belt? Thanks, Russ
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty May 6, 2015 #2 Eat more cheesecake, should make the belt tighter :laughing: 16 hours and 1 season old , still under warrantee ? While they specifically exclude belts, that dose not exclude things that are making the belt slip.
Eat more cheesecake, should make the belt tighter :laughing: 16 hours and 1 season old , still under warrantee ? While they specifically exclude belts, that dose not exclude things that are making the belt slip.