Looks Briggs is going to file Charter 11

upupandaway

Threads
I think i will start my own line of cheap mowers. Will call them Junk King.
That's my title!! I will sue you and use the court precidence how a man in central Illinois has a family restaurant named Burger King. The chain cannot open a store within 100 miles from his resteraunt. :p

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Briggs and StrAaaaaaaton
sheep.jpg

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's my title!! I will sue you and use the court precidence how a man in central Illinois has a family restaurant named Burger King. The chain cannot open a store within 100 miles from his resteraunt. :p
Maybe i should call them Trash-o-matic mowers since the name Craftsman is already taken.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Actually that is incorrect, the court ruling says that there cannot be a Burger King restaurant within 20 miles, Ate there while going to college. Really only effects two towns. both college towns. Mattoon with Lake Land College and Charleston with Eastern Illinois University. Few other small towns within that radius but nothing big enough to support a fast food restaurant of any kind.

Last edited:

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Got a real POS new crapsman in the other day. Has the new Briggs & Scrapem cheap a$$ engine with the horrible new plastic carb. If this is the best theycan do no wonder they are going chap 11.

upupandaway

Threads
Actually that is incorrect, the court ruling says that there cannot be a Burger King restaurant within 20 miles
My bad.I remembered the distance wrong. I found it funny being on the news while in school in UIUC.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Got a real POS new crapsman in the other day. Has the new Briggs & Scrapem cheap a$$ engine with the horrible new plastic carb. If this is the best theycan do no wonder they are going chap 11.

But they sure are pretty!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
My bad.I remembered the distance wrong. I found it funny being on the news while in school in UIUC.
100 miles would of covered the entire center of Illinois and part of Indiana

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Bet the execs and ceo losers are getting a fat check, per usual failing company policies. Got to keep the heat on at the winter home LOL. And the floor worker walks to the unemployment line. Got to love Ru-merica. We wear cloth masks during pandemics to feel safe. Stupidity running wild here......

slomo