Looking for cheap gaskets for MTD MorePower Chinese Engines

edgenet

Threads
  • / Looking for cheap gaskets for MTD MorePower Chinese Engines

When ever I open a cab on a Chinese Morepower engines. I need a new bowl Gasket. I see that the gaskets are sold for $7.99 each on ebay that price is crazy. Do you guys know where I can buy gaskets that will fit these cheap junk carbs. I am wondering if the Honda gaskets will fit. Thanks for your feed-back

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads

When ever I open a cab on a Chinese Morepower engines. I need a new bowl Gasket. I see that the gaskets are sold for $7.99 each on ebay that price is crazy. Do you guys know where I can buy gaskets that will fit these cheap junk carbs. I am wondering if the Honda gaskets will fit. Thanks for your feed-back

have no idea... I won't work on them... Buy a gasket or two and see, then you will be the Chinese knockoff expert!!!!

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Posible to make your own?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
then you can sell these gaskets and make a decent living......

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I keen some gaskets are simple and can be easily cut out of gasket paper and an exacting knife. I am not sure about which your talking about so I don't know

edgenet

Threads
have no idea... I won't work on them... Buy a gasket or two and see, then you will be the Chinese knockoff expert!!!!

Almost 50% of the snowblowers have the Chinese engines If I turn them away that will be 50% of my business gone.

edgenet

Threads
Posible to make your own?

No possible to make my own they are round with a 5-inch hole and rubber is a very thin circle. Look at a Honda bowl gasket but just a bit larger.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Almost 50% of the snowblowers have the Chinese engines If I turn them away that will be 50% of my business gone.

True.... I'm sorry. I am old and on the way out, you are spot on... So you have a good, reliable parts source????

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads

I feel your hurt. I find parts are out of site but some times you just have to bit the bullet and pay them outlandish prices. This sounds like one of them times. The problem with buying the Honda gasket if it doesn't fit you have just bought a useless gasket for the trash can. Hope you some better luck finding a cheaper gasket.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
No possible to make my own they are round with a 5-inch hole and rubber is a very thin circle. Look at a Honda bowl gasket but just a bit larger.

So like an o ring ?