reynoldston

That shouldn't be very hard to do?

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

That shouldn't be very hard to do?

I know but I am looking for a suggestion

reynoldston

reynoldston

I like Toro myself. I have two of them which I have had for years. I guess just what are you looking for? I have found on this forum a lot of different opinions when it comes to different brands. For your price range you should have a lot of choices so I say check out some different dealers and see what catches your eye.

exotion

exotion

The toro's under 600 are not close to commercial quality.. sorry

exotion

exotion

Snapper, ariens, and Honda would be what I would look at in those range.

reynoldston

reynoldston

All I said was I like my Toro's, nothing to be sorry about. My two Toro's are close to 40 years old and still running strong. They have a cast body with a B&S engine and do a good job of cutting grass. repairs new blades and wheels. Can't prove it by me how the new Toro's are made?? JUNK?? so you say. I also said to look at different brands.

exotion

exotion

I run a early 80's toro the original proline for my business. Cast deck, BBC, 3 speed trans, 5hp 4cyl Suzuki engine never bogs down bags, mulches anything I want :)

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

Wb the Super Recycler ???

exotion

exotion

The one I had was a 21" with a briggs engine and personal pace. That engine is trash... The drive was nice

reynoldston

reynoldston

I run a early 80's toro the original proline for my business. Cast deck, BBC, 3 speed trans, 5hp 4cyl Suzuki engine never bogs down bags, mulches anything I want :)

Looks like you are running a 30 year old Toro mower. Now how much more you want out of a different brand? Is this a 21 in with a 3 speed trans? BBC?

Ric

Ric

I would like to get a new 21 mower that is somewhat commercial for about 600
Any suggestions out there
Thanks Kodie

I have to go along with Exotion, a commercial mower at that price unless you buy used your not going to find. The Honda's can't be bought for that price, I think they start at something like $800 and go up to like $1100 that said if all you want to spend is the $600 there are some nice higher end residential mowers that can be purchased for that.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

I have to go along with Exotion, a commercial mower at that price unless you buy used your not going to find. The Honda's can't be bought for that price, I think they start at something like $800 and go up to like $1100 that said if all you want to spend is the $600 there are some nice higher end residential mowers that can be purchased for that.

Honda sell a Hrx that is around 650 but I know I am not getting true commercial I don't use a 21
Enough to buy one in the 1200 range

exotion

exotion

Looks like you are running a 30 year old Toro mower. Now how much more you want out of a different brand? Is this a 21 in with a 3 speed trans? BBC?

Difference is the new ones are not comparable to the old ones. I've used quite a few newer ressy toros no good..

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

I am looking at a hrr or hrx

I found out that they bot have metal gears in them an are well made :biggrin:

exotion

exotion

The hrx is much better than the hrr. That being said the hrr has served me commercially very well. No major repairs I just take good care of it. The hrx does have a more powerful engine with ball bearing wheels with rubber tires

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

I may get a hrx then
It will be a few week before I buy so I will post when I do