looking at: zero turn x mark lawn mower 60 inch: Used

Roninwpb

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / looking at: zero turn x mark lawn mower 60 inch: Used
Hello,

Been doing some research and found your forum with a lot of good information in it. I have a 1.5 acre yard down here in West palm beach. I have a rear engine Snapper that I put a bigger motor on when it died. The hips aren't what they used to be and I was looking at an xmark locally to use. I am fairly handy, so i think I can do most of the maintenance on it. It's a learning process, i know. My question to you fine folks is this: I found this mower and with the work done on it so far, is it worth a look to see if it's worth it? I know this is really a blind way to ask for advice, but the research I've done leads me to believe that exmark mowers are good machines if they are maintained. Here is the link to it:

zero turn x mark lawn mower 60 inch

Thank you for your advice in advance!

Parkmower

Threads
Looks good.

scott47429

Threads
i just don't think you can go wrong with a Exmark unless its just been abused this one looks pretty good you need to find out the year on it if its a 2003 or older then it will qualify for the free ROPs from Exmark if you want them

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello,

Been doing some research and found your forum with a lot of good information in it. I have a 1.5 acre yard down here in West palm beach. I have a rear engine Snapper that I put a bigger motor on when it died. The hips aren't what they used to be and I was looking at an xmark locally to use. I am fairly handy, so i think I can do most of the maintenance on it. It's a learning process, i know. My question to you fine folks is this: I found this mower and with the work done on it so far, is it worth a look to see if it's worth it? I know this is really a blind way to ask for advice, but the research I've done leads me to believe that exmark mowers are good machines if they are maintained. Here is the link to it:

zero turn x mark lawn mower 60 inch

Thank you for your advice in advance!

Just my opinion but for the money you could do better, not that there is anything wrong with an Exmark but by the sounds of the ad that mower has been a problem child.