looking at Kubota lawn tractors

deck~dragger

Well-Known Member
I am looking online at the Kubota T-Series and wanted to hear from those that have them or work on them. Kubota T2290 [T2290KWTNC-48]
This would be for home use on mostly flat with some hills, 1.5 acre property. Pros/Cons would be appreciated.
Also a possibility, Husqvarna TS275XD 48"

You can laugh at this, I did- yesterday, I did an online search of Simplicity, checked out the Broadmoor, did the dealer search and went by there today, and you know the rest of the story.
 
I have a Kubota T-2290 with the 42 inch mower.I bought the mulching kit,changed blades and closed off the discharge opening.I removed belt guards to I believe too much grass around belts and pulleys is not a good thing.I have had it three years,mowing and pulling lawn sweeper for fall leaves.I do about 30 hours a year,change the 20-50 Kawasaki oil yearly.Ive not a bit of problem and highly recommend
 
Back
Top