Looking at a 6-7 year old EX Mark 60" Lazer Z

QuickPuppy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all... New to Zero turn mowers and am currently looking for one. Just moved to a 12 acre property in NE Florida. I have a tractor with a finish mower for about 8 acres of field but would like something else for getting around the house, shop, 1 acre pond and some woodbine area. Found a 6-7 year old Ex Mark 60" Lazer Z commercial mower with 800 hours that's been in storage (indoors) for the past three years. Looks to be in pretty good shape from the pics. Going to check it out tonight. He's asking $3250. Is this a decent price for a decent mower? What should I be looking for as far as issues. How many hours is a lot for one of these? Thanks for the info.

Here's the link: LARGE YARD AND ACREAGE Z TURN MOWER

Threads
Hello all... New to Zero turn mowers and am currently looking for one. Just moved to a 12 acre property in NE Florida. I have a tractor with a finish mower for about 8 acres of field but would like something else for getting around the house, shop, 1 acre pond and some woodbine area. Found a 6-7 year old Ex Mark 60" Lazer Z commercial mower with 800 hours that's been in storage (indoors) for the past three years. Looks to be in pretty good shape from the pics. Going to check it out tonight. He's asking $3250. Is this a decent price for a decent mower? What should I be looking for as far as issues. How many hours is a lot for one of these? Thanks for the info.

Here's the link: LARGE YARD AND ACREAGE Z TURN MOWER

If it starts runs, and mows thats a good price but I would still try to talk him down atleast a couple hundred more dollars. I would also ask for some type of service record on the mower to see its history of up-keep, and parts that may have been replaced, or need replacing.

scott47429

Threads
depending on the engine on it i would say thats a good price i just bought one last year and havent looked back i love this thing mine is a 72" cut with a 31 horse 3 cylinder dihatsu engine it only had 499 hours on it when i got it hadnt been hurt at all mine is a 2003 so mind didnt have the ROPS on it so i got ahold of Exmark and they sent them to my dealer free of charge and i wouldnt trade it for anything out there good luck hope you get it post pics please

QuickPuppy

Forum Newbie
Threads
It's got the Kohler 27 HP engine

QuickPuppy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Oh well... It wasn't quite as good as the Craigslist ad made it out to be. It was pretty good looking at first glace but quickly discovered that it was a 2003 model, needed new tires, had a head gasket leak, and 5 or six patched up areas under the deck. The search continues...