look what the neighbor drug in my garage/

Good evening all :laughing:
Good news - some of the parts came in. it looks like it was the car seat and pin- fired right up DSCN1859.jpgDSCN1858.jpg
 
So all is working on the lawn mower
But--- There is always a but lol. the whole problem that started with this mower. This darn green ground wire- I just want to replace the part. So the question is what is the name of this part? what is the part number if anyone has it. and how in the word do i put the part on? it goes under the flywheel.DSCN1857.jpgDSCN1856.jpgDSCN1855.jpg
 
Good evening to all :)
After closer inspection, the green wire is in pretty good shape. I know that it plugs into the coil. Where does the other end plug into? None of the diagrams show where the other end opposite the coil end plugs into.
 
Ok - I just saw a video on youtube of someone pulling off the flywheel. and low and behold there was the green wire!:). But it was connected to a small plastic rectangle.
I would like to order the whole part including the plastic rectangle if some knows the part number please and thank you to all for all your help,:thumbsup:
 
Ok - I just saw a video on youtube of someone pulling off the flywheel. and low and behold there was the green wire!:). But it was connected to a small plastic rectangle.
I would like to order the whole part including the plastic rectangle if some knows the part number please and thank you to all for all your help,:thumbsup:

Ice.......... The green wire as you saw goes to the coil and the other side is hooked to that brake kill assembly In one of your pics it's already hooked up....

I already sent you a lot of info on your other thread in post # 17 Air filter and something else..... But here's another link to your engine parts....... It's not real clear though......

I'll try to find you another link also........

www.searspartsdirect.com/model-number/143026706/0247/1503500.html
 
Back
Top