Export thread

Like Clockwork

A

abeja_reina_1989

It seems like whenever money is tight or we have a lot going on in our lives, something breaks or needs to be worked on. Not only is our mower giving us trouble (Luckily, it's winter-time so it's not as big of a deal), but one of our cars have been acting up, too. Too much stress at once!

I

indypower

Everything comes in 3's. Something else is coming up your way soon!!

N

NickNack

That's the way it is for me and my car. I have one of those no-interest-for-three-months cards for my car repairs. Within a week after paying off my balance, my car is back in the shop.

K

KennyV

Everything comes in 3's. Something else is coming up your way soon!!

everything comes in 3's ... 4's ... 5's or MORE's ... if you can't think of a way to spend $$... something will come along to help you find a way to get rid of excess $$... :smile:KennyV

L

LandN

It seems like whenever money is tight or we have a lot going on in our lives, something breaks or needs to be worked on. Not only is our mower giving us trouble (Luckily, it's winter-time so it's not as big of a deal), but one of our cars have been acting up, too. Too much stress at once!

its a big boat and a lot of people are in it these days...try to always have a... plan 'b' or even plan 'c' cars are among the best money hungery things to own, i always buy 'used' cars/trucks and usually spend about 6 months to search and research,but this last one should have been gone @75k miles and here we are at 130k and still have it cause she 'likes' the car. its starting to nickle and dime us so i am in a 2 month search now for another.

A

abeja_reina_1989

I guess this just means once this stressful phase is over, things will have to get better. That's how I'm trying to look at it. Things always seem worse than they are at first. It's just such a bad time because we're trying to save money for a new place and all. But, I know we'll figure things out, we always do:smile:

JDgreen

JDgreen

I guess this just means once this stressful phase is over, things will have to get better. That's how I'm trying to look at it. Things always seem worse than they are at first. It's just such a bad time because we're trying to save money for a new place and all. But, I know we'll figure things out, we always do:smile:

Great attitude...when I was younger my dad would listen to me bitch and then he would say to me:

"Son, just remember, you don't have bad days, just good days and better ones"...well my dad has been gone for almost 20 years now but thinking of his words always cheers me up....:biggrin::thumbsup:

K

KennyV

Things are always changing... you seem like the type of person that pays attention to things as they happen... so with that skill alone, I am sure you will do very well:wink:... :smile:KennyV

M

monica123

Good to know we are not the only ones with luck like this. It just seems like one thing after another with no reprieve. I wonder what it would be like to have stuff that didn't break.

JDgreen

JDgreen

Good to know we are not the only ones with luck like this. It just seems like one thing after another with no reprieve. I wonder what it would be like to have stuff that didn't break.

If we didn't have problems, how could we appreciate those days when everything went well for us?

Think about that for a while....:thumbsup:

A

AndyMan

Life is full of cycles, and finances are no exception. Everything comes due at once, then, suddenly, money starts coming in again and all is well. Before you know it, things are due again and you're right back where you started. We are all simply raindrops in the water cycle of life.

(Wow! Didn't mean to go all philosophical there!)