Lights

AI do you have ice? I have gone 32 to 44 with heavy rain but the local radar is indicating a freezing rain line about 70 miles out approaching. Glad what we glad what we overnight was all rain or we would some very very conditions here with all the ice.
 
Lights? What lights? We don't need no lights! Snowing like crazy here in NE Ohio. Already had the snow blower out once and round 2 maybe after lunch
 
Nice except those are for the headlights, I am talking about lights on the gauges.
Then check the lamps in the gauges, they are incandescent lamps and the filaments do burn out, just the household light bulbs did before they were with LEDs.

As for the wiring of these we are on our on as they schematic doesn't show any wiring for them. Even the IPL doesn't show any lamps.

Here is what the back of the voltmeter looks like. See the large hole that where the lamp goes and it should be the same for Temp gauge.
1769349867335.png
 
Lights? What lights? We don't need no lights! Snowing like crazy here in NE Ohio. Already had the snow blower out once and round 2 maybe after lunch
BE thankful it is only snow. They still got icing forecast here for today. I got my finger it is a miss or it is snow instead.
 
Very little snow, only extremely cold. Forecast says we won’t be above 32 degrees for at least another week. Hopefully have wind chills above 0 degrees late this week.
 
Very little snow, only extremely cold. Forecast says we won’t be above 32 degrees for at least another week. Hopefully have wind chills above 0 degrees late this week.
We received 7” of snow and currently-10 degrees with a high of 18 degrees today. Too cold to work today.
 
Folks try to keep warm and hopefully both the heat sources and electricity stays working.

And apparently the Jolly Green Giant forgot to use his head and shoulders as everything is white this morning and it is still falling. No work here today at least as the doors are frozen shut. The kids are going drive me bananas today.
 
school only closes here at -35C actual or -40C with windchill. Thank goodness. I am working from home today, but only because I have to bring my son to an appointment later. Things in Manitoba just keep moving even if the temps are ridiculous.

The way I look at it is I can dress for the cold... can't really undress for the heat. Well nobody really wants to see that, anyways... lol

Oh yeah, here's another tidbit we say up here to make it feel better... its a dry cold... lol
 
Back
Top