Ed in Virginia
Forum Newbie
I'll trade you an acre of beech tree nuts for 'em - deal?Ed, I have an acre of sweet gum balls each fall you are more than welcome to them. If you want or need them. Won't charge you a dime for them.
I'll trade you an acre of beech tree nuts for 'em - deal?Ed, I have an acre of sweet gum balls each fall you are more than welcome to them. If you want or need them. Won't charge you a dime for them.
I have a backpack blower and a 6 hp walk behind. The walk behind takes more effort but does a great job. I think the real trick is, do you have a place to blow the debris to? I used to have a woods next to me which made it real easy since I just blew everything back into the woods. Now I have a lot of pine trees so whenever I do my clean ups I just blow everything under the trees out of site. It also depends how big your yard is. If it's small enough it might not be worth the cash outlay.Anyone else feel like a leaf blower for lawn care is kind of overrated? I mean, I get that they clear off driveways and patios, but half the time it feels like I’m just moving the mess around until it lands somewhere else. I was thinking of picking one up for the yard, but not sure if I should just stick with a rake. Does a blower actually make lawn care easier in the long run, or is it just noisy yard clutter?
Thanks