Lawnboy 8241, I need a muffler

joshualmarley

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does anyone have a muffler for a model 8241 or can point me in the right direction?

Josh
Waukesha, WI

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Does anyone have a muffler for a model 8241 or can point me in the right direction?

Josh
Waukesha, WI

Hey Josh-

Welcome.

Here's a competing site that also sells parts for old Lawn Boys:

Lawnboy Parts Diagram Indexes for Lawnmower

I looked up your part and the price appeared to be $113.:eek::thumbdown:

You might be able to do a lot better than that. There's a guy on this forum (look for his posts in the Lawn Boy forum) named Hankthecrank (HTC for short). He has lots of old Lawn Boys -- see his threads for photos. He might be able to help you.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi Lawnboy 8241! Welcome to LawnMowerForum! :smile:

If you still need help finding a muffler or for any other advice about your LawnBoy, post your question in our Lawn Boy Forum!

You'll find some extremely knowledgeable mower experts to help you with any issue you might come across. :thumbsup:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey Josh-

Welcome.

Here's a competing site that also sells parts for old Lawn Boys:

Lawnboy Parts Diagram Indexes for Lawnmower

I looked up your part and the price appeared to be $113.:eek::thumbdown:

You might be able to do a lot better than that. There's a guy on this forum (look for his posts in the Lawn Boy forum) named Hankthecrank (HTC for short). He has lots of old Lawn Boys -- see his threads for photos. He might be able to help you.

If you're patient, he'll (*HTC will) show. But, it's most likely on the second Thursday of the month, if its raining...and he's in a good mood...he's not as 'regular' as you might think.....you can go a week or two before you hear a response. But the definate AUTHORITY on Lawn Boy....I WILL give him that..he probably has five of what you want....:laughing:

Kind of like the "little dealer" everyone around here loves so dearly, eh? (My own beloved Snapper falls terribly into this comment like into a black hole......) :wink:

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello, I have moved your post to the Lawnboy 8241 Forum. You will have better luck finding assistance there. :wink:

Thanks for joining LawnMowerForum!!!