Lawn Boy Gold Pro 6.5 hp 2 stroke Service Manual 1999 Vintage

intruder1500

Threads
  • / Lawn Boy Gold Pro 6.5 hp 2 stroke Service Manual 1999 Vintage
Where on earth can you buy a service manual for the subject. I have been unable to find anything other than an owners manual.

intruder1500

Threads
Wow...lots of views but still no success....

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
First slow down, at this time of the years the techs on this site are very busy and not at your bec&call. We have full time jobs which are more important than this forum. Second, you want a service manual for a Lawn Boy 1999 Vintage? That really doesn’t tell us much, could be a few different units. Maybe if you would post the model and serial numbers are your unit it would save us time trying to find you one. If you really need it that fast I suggest you contact your local Toro dealer, as they now own Lawn Boy.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Like a lot of regular contributors to this forum I use the "new Posts" search whenever I log in to see what has been posted since the last time I visited.
I log on about 5 to 8 times a day. whenever I pop into the office.
Now we never got Lawn Boy push mowers down here because they could not sell them at a price compariable to the locally made mowers which were better and cheaper.
So neither I nor the dozen other Australians on the forum have the knowledge to answer your question but we need to "view" your post to clear it or it will continually come up as "unread"
The same would apply to the members from Europe & Asia .
However as you are the person who wants help it is up to you to make he effort, not every one here to bow & scrape to your request .
A proper search would have revealed several requests for Lawn Boy service manuals which have links to the TORO web page archive ( because Toro owns Lawn Boy ) including this one from 3 days ago https://lookup3.toro.com/ttcGateway/acrobat/manuals/lball.html .
So what you are looking for will most likely be in the archives of old posts if you care to make the effort to look properly.

intruder1500

Threads
Lawnboy 10525 Serial # 8903456. I thought that my subject description would be enough info. I have been on the Toro website but the manual that I viewed is not very applicable to my unit. Sorry to bother anyone.... I didn't think it would be this difficult to find something. This shop service manual must be very proprietary. I have seen the older manuals pre 1988...it is very easy to find. I have also checked posts on this website and have found nothing for my unit.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well if you have already searched the Toro site it should have been apparent that nothing happens without the model & serial numbers.
Even the dealers need them.

intruder1500

Threads
Thanks for the effort...I have been on your first link previously and that pic / manual does not appear to be for my mower . Went to your second link and not sure what that site is but it does not look like a lawnmower website. I'm looking for a complete manual but specifically engine / carb operation.

intruder1500

Threads
Well after endless hours of searching I did manage to find some information that was helpful. Not a complete manual but very useful. I wanted to attach the files but they are to large. So....here is the link to the website where I found the info. There is a lot of material to view.