Repairs Lawn Boy Gold 10424 Throttle Cable Attachment

phaus01

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am putting a 10424 Gold Series (s/n# 8900110) that I got back together. The piece that the throttle cable attaches to at the choke / air filter is missing. I have all the other parts but I can't find any breakdowns on this section anywhere. This is the one model that Lawn Boy doesn't show a detailed breakdown for. I have looked everywhere and need some help. Maybe a few pictures would be great or if someone does have a detailed breakdown of this...or maybe the part number(s) and where I can get it. It's all I am missing.

Fireman 123

Threads
phaus01 said:
I am putting a 10424 Gold Series (s/n# 8900110) that I got back together. The piece that the throttle cable attaches to at the choke / air filter is missing. I have all the other parts but I can't find any breakdowns on this section anywhere. This is the one model that Lawn Boy doesn't show a detailed breakdown for. I have looked everywhere and need some help. Maybe a few pictures would be great or if someone does have a detailed breakdown of this...or maybe the part number(s) and where I can get it. It's all I am missing.

The entire air box assembly is 95-558. Like you, I couldn't find the breakdown of that assembly. I did find this currently on eBay. I think you're talking about the L shaped piece the cable attaches to.

Attachments

• image-2172320564.jpg
    image-2172320564.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 21

phaus01

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Fireman -- It's not the L shaped piece. That piece I have. The pic does show a small piece just to the right of that on the rod...I do believe that's the piece that I need. From the pic I can't tell how the throttle cable is attached to it or how the choke is controlled.